El Shaddai Healing Message

Enter Your Email Address

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, September 13, 2010

Weekly Family Appointment With El Shaddai

EL SHADDAI DWXI-PPFI

Saturday, May 29, 2010 - AMVEL City, Paranaque City, Philippines
Bro. Mike Z. Velarde - Servant Leader - El Shaddai DWXI-PPFI (A Catholic Charismatic Community)


Good News Reading For The Healing Message: James 5:13-20

Are any among you in trouble? They should pray. Are any among you happy? They should sing praises. Are any among you sick? They should send for the church elders, who will pray for them and rub olive oil on them in the name of the Lord. This prayer made in faith will heal the sick; the Lord will restore them to health, and the sins they have committed will be forgiven. So then, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, so that you will be healed. The prayer of a good person has a powerful effect. Elijah was the same kind of person as we are. He prayed earnestly that there would be no rain, and no rain fell on the land for three and a half years. Once again he prayed, and the sky poured out its rain and the earth produced its crops.

My friends, if any of you wander away from the truth and another one brings you back again, remember this: whoever turns a sinner back from the wrong way will save that sinner's soul from death and bring about the forgiveness of many sins.



The Healing Message: What are the secrets behind effective and powerful prayers?


1) Prayers offered in faith by a righteous man.

Acknowledge our sins before God before we pray. Confess to one another.

So then, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, so that you will be healed. The prayer of a good person has a powerful effect. Elijah was the same kind of person as we are. He prayed earnestly that there would be no rain, and no rain fell on the land for three and a half years. Once again he prayed, and the sky poured out its rain and the earth produced its crops.-James 5:16-18


At the hour of the afternoon sacrifice the prophet Elijah approched the altar and prayed, "O Lord, the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, prove now that you are the God of Israel and that I am your servant and have done all this at your command. Answer me, Lord, answer me, so that this people will know that you, the Lord, are God and that you are bringing them back to yourself."

The Lord sent fire down, and it burned up the sacrifice, the wood, and the stones, scorched the earth and dried up the water in the trench. When the people saw this, they threw themselves on the ground and exclaimed, "The Lord is God; the Lord alone is God!"
-1 Kings 18:36-39


Do not deceive yourselves by just listening to his word; instead, put it into practice. If you listen to the word, but do not put it into practice you are like people who look in a mirror and see themselves as they are. They take a good look at themselves and then go away and at once forget what they look like. But if you look closely into the perfect law that sets people free, and keep on paying attention to it and do not simply listen and then forget it, but put it into practice-you will be blessed by God in what you do.-James 1:22-25


2) Prayer according to God's commands.

Seek God first before anything else.

"Instead, be concerned above everything else with the Kingdom of God and with what he requires of you, and he will provide you with all these other things."-Matthew 6:33


3) Prayer without a little bit of doubt.

But if any of you lack wisdom, you should pray to God, who will give it to you; because God gives generously and graciously to all. But when you pray, you must believe and not doubt at all. Whoever doubts is like a wave in the sea that is driven and blown about by the wind.-James 1:5-6


4) Prayer offered in the power of Jesus' name.

"I am telling you the truth: those who believe in me will do what I do-yes, they will do even greater things, because I am going to the Father. And I will do whatever you ask for in my name, so that the Father's glory will be shown through the Son. If you ask me for anything in my name, I will do it."-John 14:12-14


5) Prayer according to the will of God.

Do not conform yourselves to the standards of this world, but let God transform you inwardly by a complete change of your mind. Then you will be able to know the will of God-what is good and is pleasing to him and is perfect.-Romans 12:2


I am writing this to you so that you may know that you have eternal life-you that believe in the Son of God. We have courage in God's presence, because we are sure that he hears us if we ask him for anything that is according to his will. He hears us whenever we ask him; and since we know this is true, we know also that he gives us what we ask from him.-1 John 5:13-15


6) Prayer that doesn't stop until you receive what you ask for.

When what we ask from God doesn't come yet, God is only teaching us how to wait. To be patient.

Then Jesus told his disciples a parable to teach them that they should always pray and never become discouraged. "In a certain town there was a judge who neither feared God nor respected people. And there was a widow in that same town who kept coming to him and pleading for her rights, saying, 'Help me against my opponent!' For a long time the judge refused to act, but at last he said to himself, 'Even though I don't fear God or respect people, yet because of all the trouble this widow is giving me, I will see to it that she gets her rights. If I don't, she will keep on coming and finally wear me out.' "

And the Lord continued, "Listen to what that corrupt judge said. Now, will God not judge in favor of his own people who cry to him day and night for help? Will he be slow to help them? I tell you, he will judge in their favor and do it quickly. But will the Son of Man find faith on earth when he comes?"
-Luke 18:1-8


7) Prayer with a promise.

Then Jacob made a vow to the Lord: "If you will be with me and protect me on the journey I am making and give me food and clothing, and if I return safely to my father's home, then you will be my God. This memorial stone which I have set up will be the place where you are worshiped, and I will give you a tenth of everything you give me."

"God has been kind to me and given me everything I need."
-Genesis 28:20-22;33:11


One time, after they had finished their meal in the house of the Lord at Shiloh, Hannah got up. She was deeply distressed, and she cried bitterly as she prayed to the Lord. Meanwhile, Eli the priest was sitting in his place by the door. Hannah made a solemn promise: "Lord Almighty, look at me, your servant! See my trouble and remember me! Don't forget me! If you give me a son, I promise that I will dedicate him to you for his whole life and that he will never have his hair cut."

The next morning Elkanah and his family got up early, and after worshiping the LOrd, they went back home to Ramah. Elkanah had intercourse with his wife Hannah, and the Lord answered her prayer. So it was that she became pregnant and gave birth to a son.
-1 Samuel 9-11;19-20


May you have a happy and prosperous life!


TO GOD BE THE GLORY!



Listen to Radio Station DWXI-1314 KHZ on AM Band, for more of God's word.

For pray-over and counselling:
Tel. No. (632) 8939341 (Philippines); (213) 3858667 (Los Angeles, CA, USA)

No comments:

Post a Comment