El Shaddai Healing Message

Enter Your Email Address

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Tuesday Family Appointment With El Shaddai

EL SHADDAI DWXI-PPFI
Bro. Mike


Tuesday, September 7, 2010 - AMVEL City, Paranaque City, Philippines
Bro. Mike Z. Velarde - Servant Leader - El Shaddai DWXI-PPFI (A Catholic Charismatic Community)


Gospel Reading For The Healing Message: Matthew 4:1-4

Then Jesus was led up by the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted by the devil. He fasted forty days and forty nights, and afterwards he was famished. The tempter came and said to him, “If you are the Son of God, command these stones to become loaves of bread.” But he answered, “It is written, ‘One does not live by bread alone, but by every word that comes from the mouth of God.’”

The Healing Message: 7 Reasons Why We Should Live On The Word Of God


1) (As the writer of this blog, I express my deepest apologies for my inability to provide the first reason as discussed by our beloved Servant Leader, Bro. Mike Z. Velarde. For some reason, I was unable to take note of the first reason. Again, please accept my deepest and sincerest apologies. God bless us all and the El Shaddai Ministry always.)


2) Know that without the word of God, man is Godless.

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God. All things came into being through him, and without him not one thing came into being. What has come into being in him was life, and the life was the light of all people. The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not overcome it.-John 1:1-5


3) Know that the word of God is a life-giving force.

The hand of the LORD came upon me, and he brought me out by the spirit of the LORD and set me down in the middle of a valley; it was full of bones. He led me all around them; there were very many lying in the valley, and they were very dry. He said to me, “Mortal, can these bones live?” I answered, “O Lord GOD, you know.” Then he said to me, “Prophesy to these bones, and say to them: O dry bones, hear the word of the LORD. Thus says the Lord GOD to these bones: I will cause breath to enter you, and you shall live. I will lay sinews on you, and will cause flesh to come upon you, and cover you with skin, and put breath in you, and you shall live; and you shall know that I am the LORD.”

So I prophesied as I had been commanded; and as I prophesied, suddenly there was a noise,a rattling, and the bones came together, bone to its bone. I looked, and there were sinews on them, and flesh had come upon them, and skin had covered them; but there was no breath in them. Then he said to me, “Prophesy to the breath, prophesy, mortal, and say to the breath: Thus says the Lord GOD: Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe upon these slain, that they may live.” I prophesied as he commanded me, and the breath came into them, and they lived, and stood on their feet, a vast
multitude.-Ezekiel 37:1-10


4) Know that the word of God is the light of men towards the path of righteousness.

Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path.-Psalm 119:105


For the commandment is a lamp and the teaching a light, and the reproofs of discipline are the way of life,...-Proverbs 6:23


So we have the prophetic message more fully confirmed. You will do well to be attentive to this as to a lamp shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts.-2 Peter 1:19


The unfolding of your words gives light; it imparts understanding to the simple.-Psalm 119:130


5) Know that the word of God can see the heart and mind.

Indeed, the word of God is living and active, sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing until it divides soul from spirit, joints from marrow; it is able to judge the thoughts and intentions of the heart.-Hebrews 4:12


6) Know that the word of God is a blessing to those who revere it and it provides success and prosperity and healing to those who are sick.

This book of the law shall not depart out of your mouth; you shall meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to act in accordance with all that is written in it. For then you shall make your way prosperous, and then you shall be successful.-Joshua 1:8


And to the centurion Jesus said, “Go; let it be done for you according to your faith.” And the servant was healed in that hour.-Matthew 8:13 


7) Know that the word of God gives us eternal life.

"Very truly, I tell you, anyone who hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life, and does not come under judgment, but has passed from death to life."-John 5:24



May you have a happy and prosperous life!


TO GOD BE THE GLORY!



Click Here and listen to radio station DWXI-1314 KHZ on AM Band for more of God's word.

For pray-over and counselling:
Tel. No. (632) 8939341 (Philippines); (213) 3858667 (Los Angeles, CA, USA)

No comments:

Post a Comment