El Shaddai Healing Message

Enter Your Email Address

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Weekly Family Appointment With El Shaddai

EL SHADDAI DWXI-PPFI
Bro. Mike Z. Velarde


Saturday, October 30, 2010 - AMVEL City, Paranaque City, Philippines
Bro. Mike Z. Velarde - Servant Leader - El Shaddai DWXI-PPFI (A Catholic Charismatic Community)


Gospel Reading For The Healing Message: Matthew 8:5-13

When he entered Capernaum, a centurion came to him, appealing to him and saying, “Lord, my servant is lying at home paralyzed, in terrible distress.” And he said to him, “I will come and cure him.” The centurion answered, “Lord, I am not worthy to have you come under my roof; but only speak the word, and my servant will be healed. For I also am a man under authority, with soldiers under me; and I say to one, ‘Go,’ and he goes, and to another, ‘Come,’ and he comes, and to my slave, ‘Do this,’ and the slave does it.” When Jesus heard him, he was amazed and said to those who followed him, “Truly I tell you, in no one in Israel have I found such faith. I tell you, many will come from east and west and will eat with Abraham and Isaac and Jacob in the kingdom of heaven, while the heirs of the kingdom will be thrown into the outer darkness, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.” And to the centurion Jesus said, “Go; let it be done for you according to your faith.” And the servant was healed in that hour.


POINTS TO PONDER:
--When we sin, there's something in between us and the light of Christ, thus, our lives are in the dark.
--The power of God's healing can only be invoked by true faith.




The Healing Message: 

How To Experience The Healing Power Of God's Word


1) Knowledge of the power of the word of God.

When he entered Capernaum, a centurion came to him, appealing to him and saying, “Lord, my servant is lying at home paralyzed, in terrible distress.” And he said to him, “I will come and cure him.” The centurion answered, “Lord, I am not worthy to have you come under my roof; but only speak the word, and my servant will be healed.”-Matthew 8:5-8


2) Faith must be rooted or focused on the living word of God.

--Healing starts to take place when you focus on the word of God.


Indeed, the word of God is living and active, sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing until it divides soul from spirit, joints from marrow; it is able to judge the thoughts and intentions of the heart.-Hebrews 4:12


3) The word of faith that comes out of the mouth of the believer.

Jesus answered them, “Have faith in God. Truly I tell you, if you say to this mountain, ‘Be taken up and thrown into the sea,’ and if you do not doubt in your heart, but believe that what you say will come to pass, it will be done for you.”-Mark 11:22-23


But what does it say? “The word is near you, on your lips and in your heart” (that is, the word of faith that we proclaim); because if you confess with your lips that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.-Romans 10:8-9


4) Knowledge of how the authority of the word of God works.

The centurion answered, “Lord, I am not worthy to have you come under my roof; but only speak the word, and my servant will be healed. For I also am a man under authority, with soldiers under me; and I say to one, ‘Go,’ and he goes, and to another, ‘Come,’ and he comes, and to my slave, ‘Do this,’ and the slave does it.”-Matthew 8:8-9
  

5) The response of faith of the listener to whom the message is sent.

The centurion answered, “Lord, I am not worthy to have you come under my roof; but only speak the word, and my servant will be healed.”-Matthew 8:8 


6) Awareness of God's presence (1+1=3).

“Again, truly I tell you, if two of you agree on earth about anything you ask, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven. For where two or three are gathered in my name, I am there among them.”-Matthew 18:19-20

--Through Christ, we have access to the throne of God.

--“1+1=3” is a prayer in itself.


So they took away the stone. And Jesus looked upward and said, “Father, I thank you for having heard me. I knew that you always hear me, but I have said this for the sake of the crowd standing here, so that they may believe that you sent me.”-John 11:41-42


7) The messenger must teach the listener to obey.

And Jesus came and said to them, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything that I have commanded you. And remember, I am with you always, to the end of the age.”-Matthew 28:18-20


If you are willing and obedient, you shall eat the good of the land.-Isaiah 1:19



May you have a happy and prosperous life!


TO GOD BE THE GLORY!


CLICK HERE and listen to Radio Station DWXI-1314 KHZ on AM Band, for more of God's word.

For pray-over and counselling:
Tel. No. (632) 8939341 (Philippines); (213) 3858667 (Los Angeles, CA, USA)

No comments:

Post a Comment