El Shaddai Healing Message

Enter Your Email Address

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Saturday Family Appointment With El Shaddai

Bro. Mike Z. Velarde
Weekly Family Appointment With El Shaddai
 
EL SHADDAI DWXI-PPFI

Saturday, November 19, 2011 - AMVEL City, Paranaque City, Philippines
Bro. Mike Z. Velarde - Servant Leader - El Shaddai DWXI-PPFI (A Catholic Charismatic Community)


Gospel Reading For The Healing Message: Luke 18:9-14

He also told this parable to some who trusted in themselves that they were righteous and regarded others with contempt: “Two men went up to the temple to pray, one a Pharisee and the other a tax collector. The Pharisee, standing by himself, was praying thus, ‘God, I thank you that I am not like other people: thieves, rogues, adulterers, or even like this tax collector. I fast twice a week; I give a tenth of all my income.’ But the tax collector, standing far off, would not even look up to heaven, but was beating his breast and saying, ‘God, be merciful to me, a sinner!’ I tell you, this man went down to his home justified rather than the other; for all who exalt themselves will be humbled, but all who humble themselves will be exalted.”

The Healing Message: 

7 Steps On How To Pray An Effective And Powerful Prayer That Makes Miracle Happen

Those who conquer will inherit these things, and I will be their God and they will be my children. But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the polluted, the murderers, the fornicators, the sorcerers, the idolaters, and all liars, their place will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death. -Revelation 21:7-8


1) To humble ourselves before the lord, confess our sins to one another and offer a very short prayer of faith that says, "Lord, have mercy on me a sinner."

When I shut up the heavens so that there is no rain, or command the locust to devour the land, or send pestilence among my people, if my people who are called by my name humble themselves, pray, seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.-2 Chronicles 7:13-14

 
2) To recognize the Father's presence among us, the kingship of the Lord Jesus Christ and then pray the Lord's prayer wholeheartedly.


3) To be quiet and listen to the word of God, praying, "Speak Lord, your servant is listening."


4) Inhale, exhale, smile and say, "Thank you, Lord."

Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.-1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

 
5) Say "Amen." (This means you are claiming the promise of God when you listened to him.)

For in him every one of God’s promises is a “Yes.” For this reason it is through him that we say the “Amen,” to the glory of God.-2 Corinthians 1:20


6) Don't pray with so much words.

When you are praying, do not heap up empty phrases as the Gentiles do; for they think that they will be heard because of their many words. Do not be like them, for your Father knows what you need before you ask him.-Matthew 6:7-8


Jabez was honored more than his brothers; and his mother named him Jabez, saying, “Because I bore him in pain.” Jabez called on the God of Israel, saying, “Oh that you would bless me and enlarge my border, and that your hand might be with me, and that you would keep me from hurt and harm!” And God granted what he asked.-1 Chronicles 4:9-10


7) Believe that you have received it and you will receive it. Shout with power claiming what you have asked.

With a mighty shout, declare the power of God in your life shouting, "Power! Power! Power!"


So I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.-Mark 11:24

 

May you have a happy and prosperous life!


TO GOD BE THE GLORY!



Please LIKE and SHARE our facebook page to the world. CLICK HERE and go to the page.

CLICK HERE and listen to Radio Station DWXI-1314 KHZ on AM Band, for more of God's word.

For pray-over and counselling:
Tel. No. (632) 8939341 (Philippines); (213) 3858667 (Los Angeles, CA, USA)

*Scripture verses are quoted from the NRSVA version of the Holy Bible.

No comments:

Post a Comment