El Shaddai Healing Message

Enter Your Email Address

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, February 1, 2010

Tuesday Family Appointment With El Shaddai

EL SHADDAI DWXI-PPFI
Tuesday, Jan. 26, 2010
Bro. Mike Z. Velarde, Servant Leader - El Shaddai DWXI-PPFI

Gospel Reading For The Healing Message: John 15:1-17

"I am the real vine, and my Father is the gardener. He breaks off every branch in me that does not bear fruit, and he prunes every branch that does bear fruit, so that it will be clean and bear more fruit. You have been made clean already by the teaching I have given you. Remain united to me, and I will remain united to you. A branch cannot bear fruit by itself; it can do so only if it remains in the vine. In the same way you cannot bear fruit unless you remain in me."

"I am the vine, and you are the branches. Those who remain in me, and I in them, will bear much fruit; for you can do nothing without me. Those who do not remain in me are thrown out like a branch and dry up; such branches are gathered up and thrown into the fire, where they are burned. If you remain in me and my words remain in you, then you will ask for anything you wish, and you shall have it. My Father's glory is shown by your bearing much fruit; and in this way you become my disciples. I love you just as the Father loves me; remain in my love. If you obey my commands, you will remain in my love, just as I have obeyed my Father's commands and remain in his love."

"I have told you this so that my joy may be in you and that your joy may be complete. My commandment is this: love one another, just as I love you. The greatest love you can have for your friends is to give your life for them. And you are my friends if you do what I command you. I do not call you servants any longer, because servants do not know what their master is doing. Instead, I call you friends, because I have told you everything I heard from my Father. You did not choose me; I chose you and appointed you to go and bear much fruit, the kind of fruit that endures. And so the Father will give you whatever you ask of him in my name. This, then, is what I command you: love one another.


The Healing Message: Spiritual Growth and Fruitfulness

- We did not choose God; he chose us.
- Spiritual growth should be seen in us. We must be fruitful.
- Anything that grows, changes.

Seven conditions in order to grow spiritually and bear much fruit:

1) Remain in Jesus all the time. A branch cannot bear fruit if it separates from the vine. Be in continuous contact with the Lord in order to grow spiritually and be fruitful.

Gal. 5:22-23 - But the spirit produces love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, humility, and self-control.


2) Choice of environment, company and community

Psalm 1:1-3 - Happy are those who reject the advice of evil people, who do not follow the example of sinners or join those who have no use for God. Instead, they find joy in obeying the Law of the Lord, and they study it day and night. They are like trees that grow beside a stream, that bear fruit at the right time, and whose leaves do not dry up. They succeed in everything they do.

Acts 4:20-31 - "For we cannot stop speaking of what we ourselves have seen and heard." So the Council warned them even more strongly and then set them free. They saw that it was impossible to punish them, because the people were all praising God for what had happened. The man on whom this miracle of healing had been performed was over forty years old.

As soon as Peter and John were set free, they returned to their group and told them what the chief priests and the elders had said. Whent the believers heard it, they all joined together in prayer to God: "Master and Creator of heaven, earth, and sea, and all that is in them! By means of the Holy Spirit you spoke through our ancestor David, your servant, when he said, 'Why were the Gentiles furious; why did people make their useless plots? The kings of the earth prepared themselves, and the rulers met together against the Lord and his Messiah.'

For indeed Herod and Pontius Pilate met together in this city with the Gentiles and the people of Israel against Jesus, your holy Servant, whom you made Messiah. They gathered to do everything that you by your power and will had already decided would happen. And now, Lord, take notice of the threats they have made, and allow us, your servants, to speak your message with all boldness. Reach out your hand to heal, and grant that wonders and miracles may be performed through the name of your holy Servant Jesus."

When they finished praying, the place where they were meeting was shaken. They were all filled with the Holy Spirit and began to proclaim God's message with boldness.


3) Pruning (passing through trials and persecutions) and self-discipline to face every trial positively

John 15:2 - He breaks off every branch in me that does not bear fruit, and he prunes every branch that does bear fruit, so that it will be clean and bear more fruit.

James 1:2-4 - My friends, consider yourselves fortunate when all kinds of trials come your way, for you know that when your faith succeeds in facing such trials, the result is the ability to endure. Make sure that your endurance carries you all the way without failing, so that you may be perfect and complete, lacking nothing.


4) Submission and obedience to rules and authority (human and divine)

Luke 2:51-52 - So Jesus went back with them to Nazareth, where he was obedient to them. His mother treasured all these things in her heart. Jesus grew both in body and in wisdom, gaining favor with God and people.

Romans 13:6 - That is also why you pay taxes, because the authorities are working for God when they fulfill their duties.


5) Listening to and understanding the word of God and applying it on your day to day life

Matthew 13:23 - "And the seeds sown in the good soil stand for those who hear the message and understand it: they bear fruit, some as much as one hundred, others sixty, and others thirty."

- The word of God heals

- It cleans your mind from evil thoughts


6) Death to your old life and lifestyle

John 12:24 - I am telling you the truth: a grain of wheat remains no more than a single grain unless it is dropped into the ground and dies. If it does die, then it produces many grains.


7) Generosity

Acts 2:40-47 - Peter made his appeal to them and with many other words he urged them, saying, "Save yourselves from the punishment coming on this wicked people!" Many of them believed his message and were baptized, and about three thousand people were added to the group that day. They spent their time in learning from the apostles, taking part in the fellowship, and sharing in the fellowship meals and the prayers.

Many miracles and wonders were being done through the apostles, and everyone was filled with awe. All the believers continued together in close fellowship and shared their belongings with one another. They would sell their property and possessions, and distribute the money among all, according to what each one needed. Day after day they met as a group in the Temple, and they had their meals together in their homes, eating with glad and humble hearts, praising God, and enjoying the good will of all the people. And every day the Lord added to their group those who were being saved.

- Give and you shall receive. You cannot outdo God in generosity.


May you have a happy and prosperous life!


TO GOD BE THE GLORY!



Listen to Radio Station DWXI-1314 KHZ on AM Band, for more of God's word.

For pray-over and counselling:
Tel. No. (632) 8939341 (Philippines); (213) 3858667 (Los Angeles, CA, USA)

No comments:

Post a Comment