El Shaddai Healing Message

Enter Your Email Address

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Holy Week Family Appointment With El Shaddai

EL SHADDAI DWXI-PPFI

Holy Thursday, April 1, 2010, AMVEL City
Bro. Rey Vargas - Elder Disciple - El Shaddai DWXI-PPFI (A Catholic Charismatic Community)


Gospel Reading For The Healing Message: John 8:31-41

So Jesus said to those who believed in him, "If you obey my teaching, you are really my disciples; you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free."

"We are the descendants of Abraham," they answered, "and we have never been anybody's slaves. What do you mean, then, by saying, 'You will be free'?"

Jesus said to them, "I am telling you the truth: everyone who sins is a slave of sin. A slave does not belong to a family permanently, but a son belongs there forever. If the Son sets you free, then you will be really free. I know you are Abraham's descendants. Yet you are trying to kill me, because you will not accept my teaching. I talk about what my Father has shown me, but you do what your father has told you."

They answered him, "Our father is Abraham."

"If you really were Abraham's children," Jesus replied, "you would do the same things that he did. All I have ever done is to tell you the truth I heard from God, yet you are trying to kill me. Abraham did nothing like this! You are doing what your father did."

"God himself is the only Father we have," they answered, "and we are his true sons."


The Healing Message

Why do we celebrate Holy Week every year?


Truths that we should know:


1) We all have sinned and was separated from God.

Romans 3:10-12 - As the Scriptures say: "There is no one who is righteous, no one who is wise or who worhips God. All have turned away from God; they have all gone wrong; no one does what is right, not even one."

What is the consequence of sin?

Psalm 107:17-20 - Some were fools, suffering because of their sins and because of their evil; they couldn't stand the sight of food and were close to death. Then in their trouble they called to the Lord, and he saved them from distress. He healed them with his command and saved them from the grave.


2) Because of sin we were separated from God but we were never abandoned by God.

Matthew 6:31-34 - "So do not start worrying: "Where will my food come from? or my drink? or my clothes? (These are the things the pagans are always concerned about.) Your Father in heaven knows that you need all these things. Instead, be concerned above everything else with the Kingdom of God and with what he requires of you, and he will provide you with all these other things. So do not worry about tomorrow; it will have enough worries of its own. There is no need to add to the troubles each day brings.


3) Only those who have pure faith in the Lord can do all things in Christ Jesus.

John 14:12-14 - "I am telling you the truth: whoever believes in me will do what I do - yes, he will do even greater things, because I am going to the Father. And I will do whatever you ask for in my name, so that the Father's glory will be shown through the Son. If you ask me for anything in my name, I will do it."


4) Jesus Christ gave his all for all of us - including his life.

John 3:16 - "For God loved the world so much that he gave his only Son, so that everyone who believes in him may not die but have eternal life."



May you have a happy and prosperous life!


TO GOD BE THE GLORY!



Listen to Radio Station DWXI-1314 KHZ on AM Band, for more of God's word.

For pray-over and counselling:
Tel. No. (632) 8939341 (Philippines); (213) 3858667 (Los Angeles, CA, USA)

No comments:

Post a Comment