El Shaddai Healing Message

Enter Your Email Address

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Weekly Family Appointment With El Shaddai

EL SHADDAI DWXI-PPFI

Saturday, April 24, 2010 - AMVEL City, Paranaque City, Philippines
Bro. Mike Z. Velarde - Servant Leader - El Shaddai DWXI-PPFI (A Catholic Charismatic Community)


Good News Reading For The Healing Message: Matthew 7:13-14

"Go in through the narrow gate, because the gate to hell is wide and the road that leads to it is easy, and there are many who travel it. But the gate to life is narrow and the way that leads to it is hard, and there are few people who find it."


The Healing Message: How do we find the road that leads to life?


1) We must continue to listen to the good news about life.

He said to them, "Go throughout the whole world and preach the gospel to all people. Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved; whoever does not believe will be condemned."-Mark 16:15-16


2) We must have faith in God, the Son, and the Holy Spirit who is the source of life.

"I am telling you the truth: the time is coming-the time has already come-when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God, and those who hear it will come to life."-John 5:25

The purpose of God's word is to change our thoughts,our behavior, our whole being.


3) Don't go with those who laugh at and speak evil of God.

Happy are those who reject the advice of evil people, who do not follow the example of sinners or join those who have no use for God.-Psalm 1:1


4) Obey all of God's commands.

"Not everyone who calls me 'Lord, Lord' will enter the Kingdom of heaven, but only those who do what my Father in heaven wants them to do. When the Judgment Day comes, many will say to me, 'Lord, Lord! In your name we spoke God's message, by your name we drove out many demons and performed many miracles!' Then I will say to them, 'I never knew you. Get away from me, you wicked people!' "-Matthew 7:21-23

Disobedience is the greatest sin of mankind.


5) Repent and stop our sinful ways.

At that time some people were there who told Jesus about the Galileans whom Pilate had killed while they were offering sacrifices to God. Jesus answered them, "Because those Galileans were killed in that way, do you think it proves that they were worse sinners than all other Galileans? No indeed! And I tell you that if you do not turn from your sins, you will all die as they did. What about those eighteen people in Siloam who were killed when the tower fell on them? Do you suppose this proves that they were worse than all the other people living in Jerusalem? No indeed! And I tell you that if you do not turn from your sins, you will all die as they did."-Luke 13:1-5


6) We must forgive and forget the past.

I do not claim that I have already succeeded or have already become perfect. I keep striving to win the prize for which Christ Jesus has already won me to himself. Of course, my friends, I really do not think that I have already won it; the one thing I do, however, is to forget what is behind me and do my best to reach what is ahead. So I run straight toward the goal in order to win the prize, which is God's call through Christ Jesus to the life above. All of us who are spiritually mature should have this same attitude. But if some of you have a different attitude, God will make this clear to you. However that may be, let us go forward according to the same rules we have followed until now.-Philippians 3:12-16


7) Value the life of others as you do yours.

"Then the King will say to the people on his right, 'Come, you that are blessed by my Father! Come and possess the kingdom which has been prepared for you ever since the creation of the world. I was hungry and you fed me, thirsty and you gave me a drink; I was a stranger and you received me in your homes, naked and you clothed me; I was sick and you took care of me, in prison and you visited me.' The righteous will then answer him, 'When, Lord, did we ever see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you a drink? When did we ever see you a stranger and welcome you in our homes, or naked and clothe you? When did we ever see you sick or in prison, and visit you?' The King will reply, 'I tell you, whenever you did this for one of the least important of these followers of mine, you did it for me!' "-Matthew 25:34-40



May you have a happy and prosperous life!


TO GOD BE THE GLORY!



Listen to Radio Station DWXI-1314 KHZ on AM Band, for more of God's word.

For pray-over and counselling:
Tel. No. (632) 8939341 (Philippines); (213) 3858667 (Los Angeles, CA, USA)

1 comment:

  1. May the Lord God Bless you all Prayer Partners World Wide Regards to all. May I share the Website of El Shaddai:
    http://www.elshaddai-dwxippfi.webs.com
    http://www.takeoverholyspirit.webs.com

    ReplyDelete