El Shaddai Healing Message

Enter Your Email Address

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Tuesday Family Appointment With El Shaddai

Bro. Mike Z. Velarde
EL SHADDAI DWXI-PPFI

Tuesday, March 15 , 2011 - AMVEL City, Paranaque City, Philippines
Bro. Mike Z. Velarde - Servant Leader - El Shaddai DWXI-PPFI (A Catholic Charismatic Community)


Gospel Reading For The Healing Message: Matthew 7:7-12

“Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks, receives; and the one who seeks, finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened. Which one of you would hand his son a stone when he asks for a loaf of bread, or a snake when he asks for a fish? If you then, who are wicked, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your heavenly Father give good things to those who ask him.

“Do to others whatever you would have them do to you. This is the law and the prophets.”


The Healing Message: 

Why Do We Have To Ask (Why Do We Have To Pray)


1) Because God loves us and he wants to establish with us a personal contact every moment through prayer.

If you then, who are wicked, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your heavenly Father give good things to those who ask him. -Matthew 7:11


2) Because God wants us to be joyful all the time and it is through prayer that the joy of the Lord is transferred to us.

Is anyone among you suffering? He should pray. Is anyone in good spirits? He should sing praise. Is anyone among you sick? He should summon the presbyters of the church, and they should pray over him and anoint (him) with oil in the name of the Lord, and the prayer of faith will save the sick person, and the Lord will raise him up. If he has committed any sins, he will be forgiven.

Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The fervent prayer of a righteous person is very powerful. Elijah was a human being like us; yet he prayed earnestly that it might not rain, and for three years and six months it did not rain upon the land. Then he prayed again, and the sky gave rain and the earth produced its fruit.
-James 5:13-18


Amen, amen, I say to you, you will weep and mourn, while the world rejoices; you will grieve, but your grief will become joy. When a woman is in labor, she is in anguish because her hour has arrived; but when she has given birth to a child, she no longer remembers the pain because of her joy that a child has been born into the world. So you also are now in anguish. But I will see you again, and your hearts will rejoice, and no one will take your joy away from you. On that day you will not question me about anything. Amen, amen, I say to you, whatever you ask the Father in my name he will give you. Until now you have not asked anything in my name; ask and you will receive, so that your joy may be complete.-John 16:20-24


3) Because it is God's command.

Then he told them a parable about the necessity for them to pray always without becoming weary.-Luke 18:1


4) Because he wants us to glorify him here on earth.

Amen, amen, I say to you, whoever believes in me will do the works that I do, and will do greater ones than these, because I am going to the Father. And whatever you ask in my name, I will do, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you ask anything of me in my name, I will do it.
-John 14:12-14


It is your duty to shout to the world when your prayers are answered.


5) To give honor to God.

Offer praise as your sacrifice to God; fulfill your vows to the Most High. Then call on me in time of distress; I will rescue you, and you shall honor me.-Psalm 50:14-15


Those who offer praise as a sacrifice honor me; to the obedient I will show the salvation of God.-Psalm 50:23


6) To keep us closer and closer and closer to God.

If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask for whatever you want and it will be done for you. By this is my Father glorified, that you bear much fruit and become my disciples.-John 15:7-8


7) So that we'll understand the things that only God can explain.

The word of the Lord came to Jeremiah a second time while he was still imprisoned in the quarters of the guard: Thus says the Lord who made the earth and gave it form and firmness, whose name is Lord: Call to me, and I will answer you; I will tell to you things great beyond reach of your knowledge.-Jeremiah 33:1-3



May you have a happy and prosperous life!


TO GOD BE THE GLORY!


CLICK HERE and isten to Radio Station DWXI-1314 KHZ on AM Band, for more of God's word.

For pray-over and counselling:
Tel. No. (632) 8939341 (Philippines); (213) 3858667 (Los Angeles, CA, USA)

No comments:

Post a Comment