El Shaddai Healing Message

Enter Your Email Address

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Tuesday Family Appointment With El Shaddai

Bro. Mike Z. Velarde
EL SHADDAI DWXI-PPFI

Tuesday, March 22, 2011 - AMVEL City, Paranaque City, Philippines
Bro. Mike Z. Velarde - Servant Leader - El Shaddai DWXI-PPFI (A Catholic Charismatic Community)


Gospel Reading For The Healing Message: John 14:15-21

“If you love me, you will keep my commandments. And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Advocate to be with you always, the Spirit of truth, which the world cannot accept, because it neither sees nor knows it. But you know it, because it remains with you, and will be in you. I will not leave you orphans; I will come to you. In a little while the world will no longer see me, but you will see me, because I live and you will live. On that day you will realize that I am in my Father and you are in me and I in you. Whoever has my commandments and observes them is the one who loves me. And whoever loves me will be loved by my Father, and I will love him and reveal myself to him.”



How do you prove that you love God? - OBEDIENCE to His commands.


In Psalm 91:14-16, God has promised 7 things to those who love him: “Whoever clings to me I will deliver; whoever knows my name I will set on high. All who call upon me I will answer; I will be with them in distress; I will deliver them and give them honor. With length of days I will satisfy them and show them my saving power.”


The Healing Message: 

7 Things About Obeying God's Commands


1) There is no difficult command that God has given.

God has given us two kinds of commands: TO DO and NOT TO DO


“Stop judging and you will not be judged. Stop condemning and you will not be condemned. Forgive and you will be forgiven. Give and gifts will be given to you; a good measure, packed together, shaken down, and overflowing, will be poured into your lap. For the measure with which you measure will in return be measured out to you.”-Luke 6:37-38


2) Obeying is a sign of true love to God.

“If you love me, you will keep my commandments.”-John 14:15


“Whoever has my commandments and observes them is the one who loves me. And whoever loves me will be loved by my Father, and I will love him and reveal myself to him.”-John 14:21


3) Disobedience is a sign that we do not love God.

“Whoever does not love me does not keep my words; yet the word you hear is not mine but that of the Father who sent me.”-John 14:24-25


4) Obedience to God is a way to strengthen us so that we can withstand all the challenges that life will throw at us.

“Everyone who listens to these words of mine and acts on them will be like a wise man who built his house on rock. The rain fell, the floods came, and the winds blew and buffeted the house. But it did not collapse; it had been set solidly on rock. And everyone who listens to these words of mine but does not act on them will be like a fool who built his house on sand. The rain fell, the floods came, and the winds blew and buffeted the house. And it collapsed and was completely ruined.”-Matthew 7:24-27


5) Obedience is the key to the gate of Heaven.

“Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father in heaven. Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name? Did we not drive out demons in your name? Did we not do mighty deeds in your name?’ Then I will declare to them solemnly, ‘I never knew you. Depart from me, you evildoers.’” -Matthew 7:21-23


6) Obedience is the key to success and prosperity.
 
Keep this book of the law on your lips. Recite it by day and by night, that you may observe carefully all that is written in it; then you will successfully attain your goal.”-Joshua 1:8


If they obey and serve him, they spend their days in prosperity, their years in happiness.-Job 36:11


7) Obedience is the key to a long life.


“And if you follow me by keeping my statutes and commandments, as your father David did, I will give you a long life.”-1 Kings 3:14


“With length of days I will satisfy them and show them my saving power.”-Psalm 91:16


 
May you have a happy and prosperous life!


TO GOD BE THE GLORY!


CLICK HERE and listen to Radio Station DWXI-1314 KHZ on AM Band, for more of God's word.

For pray-over and counselling:
Tel. No. (632) 8939341 (Philippines); (213) 3858667 (Los Angeles, CA, USA)

No comments:

Post a Comment