El Shaddai Healing Message

Enter Your Email Address

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, March 5, 2010

Tuesday Family Appointment With El Shaddai


EL SHADDAI DWXI-PPFI
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
Bro. Mike Z. Velarde, Servant Leader - El Shaddai DWXI-PPFI (A Catholic Charismatic Community)


Gospel Reading For The Healing Message: Matthew 25:14-30

"At that time the Kingdom of heaven will be like this. Once there was a man who was about to leave home on a trip; he called his servants and put them in charge of his property. He gave to each one according to his ability: to one he gave five thousand gold coins, to another he gave two thousand, and to another he gave one thousand. Then he left on his trip. The servant who had received five thousand coins went at once and invested his money and earned another five thousand. In the same way the servant who had received two thousand coins earned another two thousand. But the servant who had received one thousand coins went off, dug a hole in the ground, and hid his master's money.

After a long time the master of those servants came back and settled accounts with them. The servant who had received five thousand coins came in and handed over the other five thousand. 'You gave me five thousand coins, sir,' he said. 'Look! Here are another five thousand that I have earned.' 'Well done, you good and faithful servant!' said his master. 'You have been faithful in managing small amounts, so I will put you in charge of large amounts. Come on in and share my happiness!' Then the servant who had been given two thousand coins came in and said, 'You gave me two thousand coins, sir. Look! Here are another two thousand that I have earned.' 'Well done, you good and faithful servant!' said his master. 'You have been faithful in managing small amounts, so I will put you in charge of large amounts. Come on in and share my happiness!' Then the servant who had received one thousand coins came in and said, 'Sir, I know you are a hard man; you reap harvests where you did not plant, and you gather crops where you did not scatter seed. I was afraid, so I went off and hid your money in the ground. Look! Here is what belongs to you.' 'You bad and lazy servant!' his master said. 'You knew, did you, that I reap harvests where I did not plant, and gather crops where I did not scatter seed? Well, then, you should have deposited my money in the bank, and I would have received it all back with interest when I returned. Now, take the money away from him and give it to the one who has ten thousand coins. For to every person who has something, even more will be given, and he will have more than enough; but the person who has nothing, even the little that he has will be taken away from him. As for this useless servant-throw him outside in the darkness; there he will cry and gnash his teeth.' "


The Healing Message: The Chosen Servants of God

Things we must know and remember as God's chosen servants:

1) Know that we are here in this ministry because God called us to be here.

Acts 9:13-19 - Ananias answered, "Lord, many people have told me about this man and about all the terrible things he has done to your people in Jerusalem. And he has come to Damascus with authority from the chief priests to arrest all who worship you." The Lord said to him, "Go, because I have chosen him to serve me, to make my name known to Gentiles and kings and to the people of Israel. And I myself will show him all that he must suffer for my sake."

So Ananias went, entered the house where Saul was, and placed his hands on him. "Brother Saul," he said, "the Lord has sent me-Jesus himself, who appeared to you on the road as you were coming here. He sent me so that you might see again and be filled with the Holy Spirit." At once something like fish scales fell from Saul's eyes, and he was able to see again. He stood up and was baptized; and after he had eaten, his strength came back. Saul stayed for a few days with the believers in Damascus.


2) Know that God gives each one of us certain work to do according to each one's capacity.


3) Know that God gives each one certain talent and ability for his glory.

Matthew 25:19-20 - "After a long time the master of those servants came back and settled accounts with them. The servant who had received five thousand coins came in and handed over the other five thousand. 'You gave me five thousand coins, sir,' he said. 'Look! Here are another five thousand that I have earned.' "


4) Know that as we grow and multiply, the Lord will add more and more and more.


5) Know that we are called to work, to exert effort, to have the courage. Know that if we become lazy and become unproductive, we will be cut off.


6) Know that God expects us to do our mission in cooperation with the rest.

Acts 2:42 - They spent their time in learning from the apostles, taking part in the fellowship, and sharing in the fellowship meals and the prayers.

Matthew 18:19-20 - "And I tell you more: whenever two of you on earth agree about anything you pray for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven. For where two or three come together in my name, I am there with them."

Mark 16:20 - The disciples went and preached everywhere, and the Lord worked with them and proved that their preaching was true by the miracles that were performed.


7) Know that God wants us to do our job willingly and not grudgingly.

Isaiah 1:19-20 - "If you will only obey me, you will eat the good things the land produces. But if you defy me, you are doomed to die. I, the Lord, have spoken."



May you have a happy and prosperous life!


TO GOD BE THE GLORY!



Listen to Radio Station DWXI-1314 KHZ on AM Band, for more of God's word.

For pray-over and counselling:
Tel. No. (632) 8939341 (Philippines); (213) 3858667 (Los Angeles, CA, USA)

No comments:

Post a Comment