El Shaddai Healing Message

Enter Your Email Address

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Weekly Family Appointment With El Shaddai

EL SHADDAI DWXI-PPFI

Saturday, March 6, 2010, AMVEL City
Bro. Mike Z. Velarde - Servant Leader - El Shaddai DWXI-PPFI (A Catholic Charismatic Community)


Gospel Reading For The Healing Message: Luke 12:13-21

Someone in the crowd said to Jesus, "Teacher, tell my brother to divide the inheritance with me." Jesus replied, "Man, who appointed me a judge or an arbiter between you?" Then he said to them, "Watch out! Be on your guard against all kinds of greed; a man's life does not consist in the abundance of his possessions."

And he told them this parable: "The ground of a certain rich man produced a good crop. He thought to himself, 'What shall I do? I have no place to store my crops.' Then he said, 'This is what I'll do. I will tear down my barns and build bigger ones, and there I will store all my grain and my goods. And I'll say to myself, You have plenty of good things laid up for many years. Take life easy, eat drink and be merry.' "

"But God said to him, 'You fool! This very night your life will be demanded from you. Then who will get what you have prepared for yourself?' "

"This is how it will be with anyone who stores up things for himself but is not rich toward God."


The Healing Message


What is life before the eyes of God?


1) The birth of every child is not an accident or a mistake. It is according to God's plan. For God never makes mistakes.

Psalm 139:13-15 - You created every part of me; you put me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because you are to be feared; all you do is strange and wonderful. I know it with all my heart. When my bones were being formed, carefully put together in my mother's womb, when I was growing there in secret, you knew that I was there...


2) Every child's life has been planned by God a very long time ago.

Psalm 139:16 - ...you saw me before I was born. The days allotted to me had all been recorded in your book, before any of them ever began.


3) God has many good and beautiful plans for your life even before you were born.

Genesis 25:21-23 - Because Rebecca had no children, Isaac prayed to the Lord for her. The Lord answered his prayer, and Rebecca became pregnant. She was going to have twins, and before they were born, they struggled against each other in her womb. She said, "Why should something like this happen to me?" So she went to ask the Lord for an answer.

The Lord said to her, "Two nations are within you; You will give birth to two rival peoples. One will be stronger than the other; The older will serve the younger."

Psalm 139:17-18 - O God, how difficult I find your thoughts; how many of them there are! If I counted them, they would be more than the grains of sand. When I awake, I am still with you.

Jeremiah 29:11 - I alone know the plans I have for you, plans to bring you prosperity and not disaster, plans to bring about the future you hope for.


4) God has set the exact time and place where we should be born and live.

Acts 17:26-28 - From one human being he created all races of people and made them live throughout the whole earth. He himself fixed beforehand the exact times and the limits of the places where they would live. He did this so that they would look for him, and perhaps find him as they felt around for him. Yet God is actually not far from any one of us; as someone has said, 'In him we live and move and exist.' It is as some of your poets have said, 'We too are his children.'


5) Remember this, it is God's responsibility to provide all our needs.

Matthew 6:31-33 - "So do not start worrying: 'Where will my food come from? or my drink? or my clothes?' (These are the things the pagans are always concerned about.) Your Father in heaven knows that you need all these things. Instead, be concerned above everything else with the Kingdom of God and with what he requires of you, and he will provide you with all these other things.


6) God wants us to ask for big blessings. When God blesses you, he will bless you more than enough so you will have not only for yourself but for others as well.

Mark 10:21 - Jesus looked straight at him with love and said, "You need only one thing. Go and sell all you have and give the money to the poor,and you will have riches in heaven; then come and follow me."

2 Corinthians 9:8 - And God is able to give you more than you need, so that you will always have all you need for yourselves and more than enough for every good cause.


7) It is God's responsibility to take care of every man's life always.

Isaiah 46:3-4 - Listen to me, descendants of Jacob, all who are left of my people. I have cared for you from the time you were born. I am your God and will take care of you until you are old and your hair is gray. I made you and will care for you; I will give you help and rescue you.



May you have a happy and prosperous life!


TO GOD BE THE GLORY!



Listen to Radio Station DWXI-1314 KHZ on AM Band, for more of God's word.

For pray-over and counselling:
Tel. No. (632) 8939341 (Philippines); (213) 3858667 (Los Angeles, CA, USA)

No comments:

Post a Comment