El Shaddai Healing Message

Enter Your Email Address

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Weekly Family Appointment With El Shaddai

EL SHADDAI DWXI-PPFI
Saturday, February 13, 2010, AMVEL City, San Dionisio, Paranaque City, Philippines
Bro. Rey Vargas - Head, Education Department - El Shaddai DWXI-PPFI (A Catholic Charismatic Community)


Gospel Reading For The Healing Message: John 15:9-17


"I love you just as the Father loves me; remain in my love. If you obey my commands, you will remain in my love, just as I have obeyed my Father's commands and remain in his love. I have told you this so that my joy may be in you and that your joy may be complete. My commandment is this: love one another, just as I love you. The greatest love you can have for your friends is to give your life for them. And you are my friends if you do what I command you. I do not call you servants any longer, because servants do not know what their master is doing. Instead, I call you friends, because I have told you everything I heard from my Father. You did not choose me; I chose you and appointed you to go and bear much fruit, the kind of fruit that endures. And so the Father will give you whatever you ask of him in my name. This, then, is what I command you: love one another."


The Healing Message: LOVE


Seven things we do because of LOVE:


1) Willingness to obey the Lord.


2) Ready to ask for forgiveness.

1 John 1:9 - But if we confess our sins to God, he will keep his promise and do what is right: he will forgive us our sins and purify us from all our wrongdoing.

Malachi 3:7 - You, like your ancestors before you, have turned away from my laws and have not kept them. Turn back to me, and I will turn back to you.


3) We become humble.


4) You believe and you have faith.

Hebrews 11:1-2 - To have faith is to be sure of the things we hope for, to be certain of the things we cannot see. It was by their faith that people of ancient times won God's approval.


5) We are able to sing.

1 Samuel 16:23 - From then on, whenever the evil spirit sent by God came on Saul, David would get his harp and play it. The evil spirit would leave, and Saul would feel better and be all right again.


6) You will give your all.

John 15:13 - "The greatest love you can have for your friends is to give your life for them."


7) We learn how to give thanks.



May you have a happy and prosperous life!


TO GOD BE THE GLORY!



Listen to Radio Station DWXI-1314 KHZ on AM Band, for more of God's word.

For pray-over and counselling:
Tel. No. (632) 8939341 (Philippines); (213) 3858667 (Los Angeles, CA, USA)

No comments:

Post a Comment